close


The Marine Corps Hymn
陸戰隊禮讚

From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli,
從蒙提祖馬的大廳,到的黎波裏海岸(蒙提祖馬(1466-1520),墨西哥阿茲提克第九代皇帝)
We fight our country's battles in the air, on land and sea.
我們在空中,在陸地及海上為祖國戰鬥
First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean;
首先爲權利和自由,也爲我們的榮譽而戰
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine.
我們以身為海軍陸戰隊為榮

Our flag's unfurled to every breeze from dawn to setting sun.
我們的戰旗迎風飄揚,從黎明直到夕陽西下
We have fought in every climate and place, where we could take a gun.
只要能拿起槍,我們會在任何地方作戰
In the snow of far off northern lands and in sunny tropic scenes,
從白雪皚皚的北方,到烈日當空的熱帶
You will find us always on the job,The United States Marines.
你都能看到我們美國海軍陸戰隊員堅守崗位

Here's health to you and to our Corps which we are proud to serve.
爲你的健康也爲我們驕傲地組成的陸戰隊乾杯
In many a strife we've fought for life and never lost our nerve.
我們經歷了多少次生死搏鬥,從未有過驚慌失措和後退
If the Army and the Navy ever look on heaven's scenes,
要是陸軍和海軍看到天堂的景象
they will find the streets are guarded by United States Marines.
他們會發現街道是由美國海軍陸戰隊員警戒
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Prison Break  的頭像
    Prison Break

    Prison Break

    Prison Break 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()